Monday 18 June 2012

Shamballa style bracelet

Hi this is the second post from me for today. This is another piece of jewellery that I have made using the great Nigel May,s A M Zing Christmas CD.
I printed out 1 page from the coordinating backing paper section on the CD. It is printed on lightweight card as I mentioned before it cant be to thick or you cant roll the beads. I cut out the triangle shaped strips and then rolled them on a wooden skewer as I wanted the middle to be slightly larger so that I could pass the thread through it.

Then following the instructions for the Shamballa bracelets from the Beaders Companion website I modified it slightly and put in the paper beads instead of glass or clay. The paper has had 2 coats of varnish for extra strength and I just popped some silver beads on the ends to add some bling. You could go really sparkly and add glitter or spray and sparkle, available from the Crafters Companion website. You can really let you imagination run wild. 

I hope you like it and I will see you soon with some more creations. Lots of love Cathy xxx




Shamballa style bracelet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy that is amazing , love the colour too xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the time and patience I would try one - its looks great!

    ReplyDelete