Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bebunni...number 4

This afternoons sneaky peek is made from the CD which launches as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft.tv on Friday.


As we all know someone who is due to have a baby and as all the images on this CD are just perfect for children and babies I decided to use one of the fabric companions from the CD to make a perfect little baby grow....


I printed out one of the fabric companions onto the printable fabric transfer paper and then ironed it onto a tiny little baby grow following the easy instructions on the pack...its just so cute.......






I then made a gift box for it to go into using some Centura pearl card and my Ultimate pro. I added some acetate to the aperture which I had embossed in the A4 Embossalicious Patchwork Quilt folder. I just added a embellishment from the CD and  a little bow to finish.



Cathy xx





1 comment: