Wednesday 16 October 2013

Bebunni..not long to wait


Well its not long to wait now until the launch of the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft.TV.

Todays sneaky peek is made using the Hunkydory kit which is just stunning.


I made a box out of Centura pearl which I then covered with some of the stunning papers from the kit. I added a few toppers and some ribbon and then a little gift tag...





To go inside the box I made some little mini cards.

 There is a page of toppers in the kit that have small little images with numbers 0-9 on so using some backing paper bits that I had left over I made  10 cards perfect for inside the box and a perfect gift.






Cathy xxx


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute it this and the thought is lovely, make a lovely little pressie, well done x

    ReplyDelete