Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sneaky peek number 1



Well the wonderful team at Crafters Companion have done it again with another stunning CD Faerie Poppets and Angel Whispers. Christines art work is stunning as always and I am sure you are going to love this new collection.

My 1st sneaky peek is one of the Card Companions from the CD but just with a few more things added. Thats the joy of the card companions you can either make a quick card or move on and do something more advanced..

I have used one of the Diesire dies for the backing of the topper. It is theWaltz Frame die. I have added a few beading embellishments to the top right hand corner using elements from the Beaders Companion embellishments kit.

I have also made a small flower using coordinations and the small Camellia die.

Thanks for stopping by xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment