Monday 18 March 2013

Embossolicous number 3


Here is another sample made using the stunning new embossing folders from Crafters Companion

These are going to be the pick of the day on Ideal World on Wednesday.

The folder I used here is the 8X8 Rose Garden. I used some silver mirror card and put it through my Grand Calibur and then matted and layered onto some blue card. You can see the amazing detail of the folder and like it says it is a rose garden.

Using some coordinating blue card I used The Ornamental Oval Frame Diesire. I then stamped a sentiment from on of Sheena Douglass Little bit Sketchy Stamp sets.

Some blue paper roses and a few blue embellishments were added to finish;



Remember Leann is launching this new range as pick of the day on Wednesday on Ideal World.

No comments:

Post a Comment