Sunday 17 March 2013

Another little peek


Here is my second sample using the new embossing folders from
This one is again using the stunning Chantilly frame 8X8 embossing folder.
I matted and layered some silver mirror card onto a white card base. Then using some Centura pearl card i ran it through my Grand Calibur. This was then put onto the silver mirror card.

Using one of the Diesire Magic Mirror dies and some silver mirror card i created the base for the sentiment. Again using the inner layer of theMagic mirror die I added my sentiment.
All around the sentiment I added some white pearls.

To finish I used another one of the Diesire dies but this time one of the stunning butterflies.

This just shows what different results you can get from these folders but using different card and techniques.



Happy Crafting and dont forget to keep an eye out for the pick of the day on Wednesday on Ideal World.

No comments:

Post a Comment