Thursday 19 July 2012

Beaded Jewellery Challenge


I must admit that I have had a very productive day so far..it helps the fact that I have been up since 4am!!!
After having days of making design team projects I fancied doing something a bit different and the lovely Rachel Brown is running a challenge on the Beaded Jewellery Challenge page on facebook. The theme for this months entries is cubes.
 So I had a rummage through my beady stash and came up with these lovely Goldstone cubes and natural agate cubes and thought they would be perfect.
I have added in some Golden jade rounds and some brown goldstone and red aventurine chips with a few glass faceted beads for some sparkle and with the addition of some gold chain I am happy with the finished project. It almost looks good enough to eat.......chocolate mmmmmm





The finished set









1 comment:

  1. Love it Cathy!!! I have some goldstone beads I haven't made anything with yet, I must make something with it xx Thanks for Joining in with the Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete