Wednesday 18 July 2012

Beaded Jewellery challenge Prize


Well I have finally done it. In June I entered a Beaders Blog challenge to make an item of jewellery with the inspiration taken from a purple design. I posted a photo of the set I made back then and i was lucky enough to win the prize of some great beads and silver heart pendant. I have been so busy over the past few months that I had not got round to making anything with the prize but at the weekend I finally got myself pulled together and made the collection of jewellery below and am very happy with the results;





I have also been busy making more design samples for Beaders Companion using the very addictive Kumihimo braided jewellery disks. The samples I have made are on the Beaders Companion website and the Beaders Companion Blog. The product is being launched today at 12 noon on Create and Craft. It is a very therapeutic hobby and so easy to do and you dont have to just make jewellery as I used some as embellishments for cards.

Thanks for stopping by xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment