Monday 11 June 2012

More Luminarte

I had another little play with some luminarte sprays yesterday. I do love the lovely sheen they give but you have to enjoy messy crafting to use them as there is a tendency to get ink everywhere. 


The colours I used to make this card were apple blossom and copper with a small amount of warn lipstick distress ink around the edges. I then used one of Sheena Douglas's stamps and stamped the image and then embossed with Crafters Companion gold Twinkle embossing powder.


Once dry the image was matted and layered onto gold mirror card and some red coordinations card stock. I matted and layered some coordinating papers from my stash, added a bit of ribbon and some paper flowers and gems for that bit of sparkle.


 This is the finished result;





I am entering this into the Crafters companion Blog Challenge so wish me luck x





No comments:

Post a Comment