Thursday 12 April 2012

Beatrix Potter

Well after what seems like weeks of struggling with no inspiration at all I have finally pulled myself together and managed to make a few Beatrix Potter cards. The new CDs from Crafters Companion are full of all the usual wonderful artwork and so very easy to use. The latest 3 to be released are The Tale of Benjamin Bunny, The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes and finally The tale of Mr Jeremy Fisher.I couldn't choose which one to use so I decided to print of some images from all 3. I just love the framed images and I have used the decoupage layers on some but not all .These are the results;













Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I wont be leaving it to long before my next post xx

2 comments:

  1. Blimey Cathy, you have certainly made up for lost time! They are all lovely but I think Jeremy Fisher has to be my favourite.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy you have been busy these are all beautiful.

    Sending hugs
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete