Saturday 10 March 2012

Todays just another day

Well after a dreadful nights sleep the last thing I wanted to do today was crafting but you know what its like you just cant resist and then when the postman arrived with some goodies there was no stopping me. I had a couple of male cards to make and they can be so difficult to do!!!You just dont know where to start but thought I would have a messy day and got the good old distress inks out.


I used a Tim Holtz die to cut out the weathered clock from cream card and then using some brown distress ink and some black around the edges I coloured it in. I used a screw effect brad to hold on the hands and hay presto a clock. 


Using some lovely brown co ordinations card I used an embossing folder from the work shop that has clock parts on. This was then lightly sanded to show the design. As a base I used some cream paper that I had photocopied some old text from an old book onto and aged this with some more distress inks.


 The card was then put together with a few lengths of brown string and a sentiment and in the top right corner I stamped out 2 words onto die cut tabs again from Tim Holtz range and used a jump ring to hold them together and this is the finished result;



1 comment: