Thursday 8 March 2012

Lucky Weekend

Well I was a very lucky crafter at the weekend... I had entered the Crafters Companion members challenge and the theme had to be something using fairies. It could be anything from a card to a box etc. I decided to decorate a candle and make a matching box. This is what I created and I WON !!!!! The prize has just arrived and it is a set of Crafters Companion fairy stamps so you will be seeing more of my fairy creations soon.
The winning set



The other challenge that I had entered was over on Polka Doodles and it was to make a mothers day card in an odd shape using only 1 image and 3 colours. This is my creation and again I was lucky enough to WIN !!! The prize for this was a free original and exclusive Digi stamp from the ever so creative Nikky Hall.

The winning card

No comments:

Post a Comment