Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunny Sunday

It was lovely to wake up to a stunning sunny day with a light covering of snow on the ground and lovely and warm in my craft room so I thought I would have a play.


A very talented lady, Paula Holifield has created a new Facebook page for fans of the wonderful Joanna Sheen. I have several of Joanna's CDs and love them as they are so versatile but her latest release was Daisy and Friends, so I thought I would have a play with it today and came up with 2 cards that I then posted on the new page I {heart}Joanna Sheen. This is what I created:








The Cds have some stunning cute images including digi stamps to colour yourself, the selection of papers is stunning and lovely and bright, just what was needed on this sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment