I used some of the stunning rub ons from the Fairoplis range and rubbed these onto the tissue paper and then applied to the candle using parchment paper and a heat tool. I then put a small strip of Coordinations around the base and finished off with some ribbon.
I made the box out of Coordinations card and matted and layered with coordinating card and applied another little rub on to the front. I attached some ribbon to the flap and then using a Marriane die, cut out a coordinating butterfly and applied some gems for a little bit of sparkle. These are the results, I hope you like the finished product:
|The finished product|
My second project of the day was to complete a matching box to go with the paint fusion card I did yesterday. I had already painted the box and applied the transfer to the lid and let them dry overnight...and now the magic begins.
.Once I had removed the backing paper and exposed the design I applied some distress stain to the box to give it a more aged feel. I applied gold ink to all the edges and corners and then applied some gilding flakes to the lid. I then sprayed all of the box with spray and shine from Crafters Companion to give a more permeant seal. Once dry I lined the box with cream paper and again applied gold ink to the joins. One box now completed: