Sunday 3 November 2013

More Sweet Treats


Hi,

I thought I would share another  Gable Christmas Sweet Treats box made using the stunning Sweet Treat Embossing boards from Crafters Companion . 

I printed a backing paper from the Barkley Christmas papercrafting CD onto light card and embossed on the board following Sara's instructions from You Tube. These are great and so easy to follow if you are new to embossing boards.

Once I had made the box up I attached some cream lace around the middle and die cut some Ivy using the diesire die and some Coordinations card. I then made up a rose using the Diesire quilling dies and attached this at the top right hand corner of the box.

I cut out a Diesire scalloped tag using some cream card and added a sentiment from the Diesire sentimental stamp range and added some red ribbon and a couple of snowflakes to finish.



Another box made and ready for its home made christmas gift.

xx


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy , I love it , don't forget to stuff it with chocolates before you put it under MY christmas tree!! lol

    ReplyDelete