Friday 18 October 2013

Its Here!!!!!!





 Well the day is here.......make sure you tune in to Create and Craft at 12..for the launch of this stunning new pick of the week.I am sure it will be hopping of the shelves as soon as its launched!

My last sneaky peeks are of 2 cards I made using elements from the CD

Card number 1 was made using some of the backing papers which I matted and layered onto some coordinations card stock. The topper was just printed off from the toppers section and mounted onto more coordinations. I added a flourish, a sentiment from the stamp sets and a flower that I made using the Camelia Quilling die with a sparkle gem in the middle.



Card number 1



Card 2 was just as easy...the papers and toppers on this CD are just so adorable that you want to use them all. Again I matted and layered the topper and backing papers onto some coordinations and added a sentiment from the stamp set and a few paper flowers.


I hope you have enjoyed these sneaky peeks and I am sure that you are going to fall in love with this stunning new pick of the week.

Cathy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment