Tuesday 7 May 2013

Camden Town Sneaky peeks 1

The wonderful team at Crafters Companion have done it again with another stunning pick of the week launch on Create and Craft TV from Friday.

Its what a lot of you have been asking for and comprises of 1 male and 1 female paper pack, embellishments and inserts/backing papers and stamps.!!!
Wow what are you going to do with all that.

I was given the male toppers and card pack with inserts to play with and i hope you like what i have to show you.

The 1st project is a card gift bag containing 5 cards....I should really be showing this at the end of the week as i made it with what I had left over from making my other cards.

I used 2 scalloped edged cards and cut into 2 and joined together to make the bag which I then decorated with one of the toppers and sentiment.





The 5 cards inside are all along the car/van theme and great for a male friend if you are stuck for  a gift!!




Dont forget to watch create and craft on Friday to see the stunning range in full. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment