Saturday 25 May 2013

Beatrix Potter is going to Germany





Crafters Companion are launching the beatrix Potter range over in Germany in a few weeks time so we were asked to make some samples using some of the paper crafting elements.

Here is my 1st sample that I made using 1 of the card blanks which I cut down to size and then matted and layered on some coordinations card.

I used the A4 Dottie embossing folder with some Centura pearl card and made it into a book type card.;






Inside I made a box using the centura pearl card and created an aperture and added some acetate. I used the Lace Border Die 4 and some coordinations card around the edge.

Inside are some napkins and I made some napkin rings from centura pearl card and added some of the Beatrix Potter Rub ons from the female range;











The perfect gift for someone special x

No comments:

Post a Comment