Tuesday 5 March 2013

Todays the Day


Well today is the day that you can finally get your paws on the stunning Bamboo collection from Crafters Companion. Sara will be on Ideal World at 9pm tonight launching this fantastic pick of the day so make sure you tune in.



I have made this note book/address book just using one of the toppers from the CD which come in a range of sizes. I printed the image out a couple of times just to add a few layers of decoupage to the image to give it some depth. I used one of the Epiphany images from the CD to match the topper and used The Scalloped Circle epiphany tool.

I used 38 mm book rings to hold it all together and then added lots of ribbon in coordinating colours. This is a great way to use up some of those scarp bits of ribbon that you just cant throw away!



I then found in my very large Beaders Companion stash a key ring which comes in The Accessory Kit. I found another Epiphany image from the CD to add to the key ring and this time I used oval Epihany tool and metal charm.


The perfect gift for Mothers Day.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting and dont forget to tune in tonight x x

No comments:

Post a Comment