Sunday 3 February 2013

Sneaky peek number 3


Here is another card from the stunning new CD from Crafters Companion. Angelica and Friends is just a real must have for the girls. The images are just so sweet and there is something for everyone.

This A4 card was made from the toppers sheet. I used coordinations as a base for all my matting and layering. I used the Diesire lace border 6 to cut out the lacey border next to the image. The corners are Diesire romantic swirls. Again I had to add something lacy so I used a white doily under the topper. To finish I added a sentiment, some paper flowers and the final finishing touch was a Epiphany oval with the matching image. This was attached by a jump ring and I used several pink pearls from Beaders Companion.





Thanks for stopping by and I will have another sneaky peek tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment