Saturday 12 January 2013

A-May-Zing launch

 This is my 1st post of the New Year so I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope 2013 will be full of crafting fun. Things have not been easy over the last few weeks and to top it all have been loosing our phone and internet so I thought I had better get this post done quickly so that it manages to get through!!!

Well the wonderful team at Crafters Companion along with the wonderful Nigel May from Create and Craft have created yet another A-May-zing CD. This one is Blooming amayzing and is a must for all you floral fans. The images and design sets are up to the wonderful fantatsic standard that you expect from Crafters Companion but they have added a few extras like shaped cards in 3 different sizes and some amazing paper flowers.

 I had the task of making some samples for the launch which will be on Monday on Create and craft at 6pm live from America!!!!!!

There are so many stunning images on the CD that I had no idea where to start so I decided to concentrate on one image and use all aspects from the CD like shaped cards, decoupage etc and create a box set full of the different items. These are what I created;


Decoupage image

Card companions
Topper

Shaped cards in 3 sizes

Candle using image taken from shaped cards

Toppers


Toppers and Tags and paper flowers

Toppers
Tags

Image from large shaped card

Epiphany and tool round 14

Toppers

Image from large shaped cards

Toppers, tags, borders, ribbons and embellishments 


The finished box with image from shaped cards and paper flowers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you like my creations and dont forget the fantastic launch on Monday at 6pm on Create and Craft xxxx

1 comment: