Monday 1 October 2012

Commissioned cards


I have had a busy few days making several commissioned christmas cards. Its lovely when people ask you to make a card for someone who is very special to them. The only details I received was the name of the person receiving the card and their age. Thankfully they are delighted with the choices I made.

Of course all of the cards were Crafters Companion product based as that is what mainly fills my craft room but i am please with the finished results;

Card number one is for a little girl who is 5 years old..so I thought she must be old enough to know about the snowman so I had a play with the stunning Hunkydory kit from Crafters Companion and came up with this 3D framed card;



Card number 2 is for a little girl who is 2 so someone who will like cute little elephants but which cute little elephant do I choose as Crafters Companion have several. In the end I went with Mulberry wood and the lovely elephant with his letter. The image is from the decoupage section in the CD and backing papers and insert also from the CD;





Last but not least a card for a 1 year old little girl...now she will love cute so it had to be Humphrey. The image is from the Crafters Companion die cut christmas collection and I have used backing papers and inserts from the CD;




So there you have it and at least the person requesting the cards is very happy with the finished results. 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment