Wednesday 1 August 2012

Steam-punk challenge



Morning everyone and welcome to August....where has the year gone????
I love trying out different techniques and styles of card and the great group over on Facebook called Crazee Crafters were running a July challenge with the theme being "steampunk" so I thought I would have a go and below is the card that I entered and which came 2nd!!


2nd place
I used some coordinations card for the base layers and the image is off a Daisy Trail Digi kit. The flower was made with coordinations and the heart was made using grungeboard which was cut out with a stunning Tim Holtz die and then embossed with dark red ultra thick embossing powder and finished with the flourish at the top. Well 2nd place is not bad so happy with my creation. Thanks for stopping by xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment