Tuesday 7 August 2012

Best Friends

The lovely people over at Crafters Companion are running a blog challenge with Best Friends as a theme and chance of winning a £30 crafters companion voucher.

As soon as I saw it was best friends dear little Humphrey and family came to mind. So out came the stamp conveniently called Best Friends and I coloured in the image with my spectrum noirs which I am now getting used to after several disasters lol.
I then mounted this onto some coordiantions card and used some left over backing papers from the CD for the front and insert of the card. Then added a few flowers and some pearls to finish and here you have it;


Best friends
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cathy this is a beautiful card love the unusual shape of the card.

    Thank you for joining us this month over on the Crafters Companion Blog Challenge

    Sending massive hugs

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete