Thursday 28 June 2012

Mulberry Wood sneeky peeks

Not long to go until the launch of this fabulous new range form Crafters Companion.
Here are a few more ideas of how to use the Cd for making jewellery. I printed off the epiphany pages and selected the designs I wanted and then using the round tool for the earrings and the square for the necklace pendant I created the main focus of the piece.
For the necklace I used the square epiphany tool and added a jump ring and attached it to some silver chain, available from the Beaders companion website.I then attached some silver beading wire and added some red seed beads and then some silver and red gizmo coils and finished with some oval silver fake pearls and attached a clasp at the back.The earrings were made with and eye pin which I attached the round epiphany image to and then some more red seed beads and silver pearls.
To finish I created a matching gift box using one of the decoupage images from the CD. A great christmas gift complete with its gift box



The completed set


The next project was very easy and just involved selecting my images from the epiphany section on the CD and putting them into the matching domes and metal frames. These created little charms which I then attached to a length of silver chain using jump rings. I then made a small gift box to make it into a perfect gift. The box was made from centura pearl card and I cut out the top and bottom with my trusty cuttlebug and spellbinder dies of my chosen shape and size. I then created the box using the ultimate and glued it all together. A topper was then added onto some coordinations  card and some ribbon wrapped around the box to finish. You could always make this harm bracelet using photos of your loved ones for that extra special gift.
Box and charm bracelet using the epiphany tool.
 The last one for today is a quick make and is a key ring with a square epiphany charm. The charm is just attached with a small jump ring.Again this could be the photo or picture of someone special. I made the coordinating box as above but in a smaller size.
Key ring and box

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments and i look forward to seeing all your creations once you get this great CD home. Lots of love Cathyx

6 comments:

  1. everyone is a beauty
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. always full of wonderful creative ideas. thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous work Cathy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Cathy, such a lovely idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning creation, love it

    Hugs Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Cathy they are all wonderful you just get better and better private lesson please in November

    ReplyDelete