Tuesday 21 February 2012

Note/Address Books

Over the past few months I have been having a play with Tim Holtz Grunge board and paper. I wanted to make a gift that was a little bit special and came up with the idea of making something useful..a covered note/ address book. On a earlier post in this blog you saw me make a blue swirled note book, which the recipient loved!!!! But since then I have created 2 more, using the same method. I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to put down the main colour and then some Luminarte Mica sprays from Crafters Companion to give them a bit of sparkle. All of the additional elements were made out of grunge paper and then embossed with ultra thick embossing powders. Book rings were then used to hold them together and to hold the address book pages in place. I then used ribbon and some different fibers to soften the look of the rings and these are the finished projects;




I can make these to order. Please email me Cathrumball@gmail.com, For more info 

No comments:

Post a Comment